Home Inspection Howard County MD
Certified & Professional
You are Our Priority
Dancer & Company Inspections provides our clients of Howard County, MD the knowledge and experience of a professional home inspector. We stay up to date on technology and the latest home inspection industry standards so you will have all the knowledge needed to make an informed decision on your property. As a certified home inspector, we are here for you during every step even after the inspection is complete! We are InterNACHI certified so our clients know we will follow the Standards of Practice set for professional inspectors.
During our home inspection, there are often items that can’t be seen with the naked eye. We use the latest technology to provide a detailed inspection to cover visible and hidden areas. We will inspect the interior, exterior and all home systems. Our inspections include:
- Roof – structure, gutters, roof coverings
- Exterior- walkways, doors, eaves, fascia
- Heating/cooling systems – HVAC system
- Plumbing – sinks, tubs, faucets
- Electrical – outlets, outlet panel
- Interior- appliances, doors, windows, flooring, finished & unfinished areas
Using the latest tools and technologies in the inspection industry, we will cover the entire area of the home from the exterior to the interior. Our inspections include the foundation to the roof, and the attic to the basement and all rooms in between. We will test the outlets, and open doors and windows to make sure they are operating correctly. We will also review the electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. At the end of the inspection, we provide an easy-to-read report that will include images of any areas of concern.
Our new construction inspections include:
- Foundation Inspections – The foundation walls will be inspected for structural integrity and any kind of cracking before it gets backfilled. This is important because foundation inspection allows you to know that your home is built on solid ground.
- Pre-drywall Inspections – Before the walls are in place, and wiring, posts, studs, plumbing, trusses and any other important structural items are still visible, a pre-drywall inspection allows for a thorough inspection of these soon to be hidden areas. Any necessary repairs can be performed before drywall is applied saving you time and money.
- Final inspections – This stage is a look at all the structural components that are visible and unfinished areas in the basement or attic. The fit and finish for all the cosmetic items in the house are also looked at.
- 11 month inspections – 11 month inspections gives the buyer one last opportunity to have their home reviewed by an independent inspector and have the findings submitted for review by the builder before the warranty expires. Each phase of the build process is unique and comes with their own set of unique challenges and defects to look for.
Call the experts at Dancer & Company Inspections today to learn more!